Day : The Protein Shake Day
The goal of the Protein Shake Day is to reintroduce some calories and protein back into your body.
Most people would starve themselves here, which wouldnt be the best for weight loss. Starving yourself would give you crazy hunger pains thatll have you cheating on your diet in no time.
The protein in the shakes will prevent muscle catabolism as your body rapidly burns off fat. When buying your protein shakes remember they are taking the place of food and meals. The price will offset itself from the food you wouldve otherwise have had to buy.
The protein I recommend for the 5 Day Diet is:
These are both highly reputable supplement companies that make only the best quality products. Both of these protein powders make delicious protein shakes that are super low carb and contain zero artificial sweeteners. I use them and recommend them 100% if youre wanting only the best results on this 5 Day Diet.
If you dont want to go with either of these two recommendations then try to find another low-carb protein powder that doesnt contain any artificial sweeteners. Take one scoop of protein powder from either of the two recommended ones above 5-6 times throughout the day.
You can also try my Protein Shake diet to lose even more weight in 7 days.
Q What Is The Best Veggie To Put In A Drink For A Flat Belly
A. There is no single vegetable juice for losing belly fat. Many juices such as beetroot, carrot, amla, cucumber, bottle gourd and cabbage provide many health benefits and naturally help in losing belly fat. One vegetable/ fruit juice must be included in one meal daily that will aid in faster weight loss.
Flat Tummy Diet Plan: Lunches
- A small spicy-marinated chicken breast: shredded, served with salad leaves, and dressed with 1 tbsp reduced-fat salad cream, in a wholemeal pitta bread. One piece of fruit.
- A small tin of tuna in brine: tossed with a salad of cherry tomatoes, celery, cucumber and baby leaf, with 2 oatcakes. One orange or pear.
- A prawn and salad sandwich: dressed in reduced-fat salad cream, in wholemeal bread with 3 cherry tomatoes. One satsuma.
- A 10cm piece of French bread with 1oz Brie: 12 grapes and one pear. One small slice of malt loaf.
- A spicy mixed bean salad: with low-fat dressing, served on a bed of baby gem lettuce. One slice of melon or watermelon.
- Rice salad: made with 1.4oz brown rice , 3.5oz torn chicken or turkey, one diced pepper, one sliced spring onion, one diced and de-seeded cucumber, 5 halved grapes and fat-free vinaigrette.
You May Like: 5000 Calorie Diet Meal Plan
Maintain A Low Carb Diet
Studiesshow that women who adhered to a strict low-carb diet over five years had a significantly smaller abdominal circumference than those who didnt.
Sticking to a low-carb diet also translates to more protein consumption. A protein-rich diet with meat, nuts, legumes, dairy, seafood, fish, eggs, etc., often leads to decreased belly fat. It also boosts your metabolic function and gives you more satiety.
Protein-rich diets also help maintain muscle mass and give you that much-needed fuel to power to keep you energized throughout your belly fat exercises.
Flat Tummy Diet Plan: Dinners
- 5.3oz tuna steak: grilled, with 4 tbsp mixed vegetable couscous, green beans and a large mixed salad.
- Frittata: made with 2 eggs, 1tsp dried mixed herbs, ground black pepper and a pinch of salt, and 3 sliced cooked baby new potatoes. Serve with mixed steamed veg or salad.
- 3.5oz chicken breast: dusted with cajun spices, bake at 200°c/gas 6 for about 20 mins with mushrooms, tomatoes, onion wedges, chunks of red pepper and courgette. Serve with 3 baby new boiled potatoes, broccoli and carrots.
- 3.5oz lean steak: grilled and served with 5.3oz baked potato wedges, grilled mushrooms and tomatoes, and a large mixed salad with fat-free dressing.
- Quorn or vegetarian cottage pie under 450 calories: plus plenty of steamed carrots and broccoli.
- Two grilled 95% fat-free or vegetarian sausages: served with 3.5oz potatoes, mashed with 1tbsp fat-free greek yogurt, and ground black pepper, 2tbsp fat-free gravy, carrots and cabbage.
For a healthier way to prepare the meats in this list, consider using one of the best grills, which help excess fat drain away – making it a better option than traditional grilling, roasting or pan-frying.
Read Also: Can Ms Be Cured With Diet
How Much Belly Fat Do You Have
The most precise way to determine how much visceral fat you have is to get a CT scan or MRI. But there’s a much simpler, low-cost way to check.
Get a measuring tape, wrap it around your waist at your belly button, and check your girth. Do it while you’re standing up, and make sure the tape measure is level.
For your health’s sake, you want your waist size to be less than 35 inches if you’re a woman and less than 40 inches if you’re a man.
Having a “pear shape” — bigger hips and thighs — is considered safer than an “apple shape,” which describes a wider waistline.
What were really pointing to with the apple versus pear, Hairston says, “is that, if you have more abdominal fat, its probably an indicator that you have more visceral fat.”
What Is A Diet Plan To Lose Belly Fat
A diet plan to lose belly fats involves careful dietary planning, usually calorie restriction, and regular workouts that focus on fat burning and muscle building. Use the following guidelines when burning belly fat is your goal:
1. Control CaloriesA diet plan to lose belly fat in men often contains fewer calories than your usual intake. Try reducing your current energy intake by about 500 calories daily to get started. Adjust calorie intake as needed to meet weight management goals.
Shedding excess abdominal fat for men might mean eating about 1,500 to 1,800 calories per day, suggests the National, Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. You may need more calories than this if you work out regularly.
2. Limit CarbohydratesStudies show that reducing carbohydrates often leads to weight and fat loss, especially abdominal fat. Healthy carbohydrates provide your body with much needed energy, vitamins, minerals, and fiber.
However eating too many carbohydrates, especially from sweets, added sugars, sugary drinks, white bread, and white rice, can pack on pounds in unwanted areas especially in your midsection. Instead, fill a portion of each plate with fiber-rich starches such as:
- Sweet potatoes
These carbohydrate-rich foods are loaded with fiber, vitamins, and minerals and many of them provide fat-burning protein.
- Skinless chicken breast
- Olive oil
You May Like: Can Diabetics Drink Diet Soft Drinks
Shake The Sugar Habit
According to the scientists at the University of California, San Francisco, if your waist measurement is larger than 35 inches if you are a woman and 40 inches if you are a man, then you most likely have developed sugar belly. You can trim off a few inches by tightening the muscles at your core, but you still need to remove the visceral fat to improve your health and reduce your risk of future disease.
The best way to avoid or melt away sugar belly is to stay away from processed foods. This includes not only the obvious culprits such as mass-produced baked goods, candy, low-quality ice cream, sugar-added juices and full-sugar sodas, but also other foods in which fructose-corn syrup and other refined sugars frequently hide â such as canned sauces and soups and many other mass-produced foods where you would not expect to find sugar.
Reading labels is a good idea if you rely on commercial sauces, soups and other foods, but the most reliable way to cut refined sugars and high fructose corn syrup out of your diet is to cook as much as you can from scratch. Preparing meals ahead of time can also help you resist the temptation caused by hunger pangs.
Read more:5 Easy Ways to Cut Down on Sugar
General Guidelines For A Flat Belly Diet
- Choose fresh food instead of canned foods, which typically have more sodium.
- Choose whole grains instead of refined grains . Whole grains contain more fiber that keeps you full.
- Use herbs and spices to flavor your food instead of salt.
- Avoid processed cuts of meat, which usually have more saturated fats.
- Cook with olive oil where possible instead of butter.
- Eat healthy snacks like fruit and nuts.
- Eat more fiber. Fiber keeps you full and improves digestion.
- Eat more protein. This prevents muscle loss and improves metabolism. Lean proteins such as fish and poultry are great choices.
- Check the food labels. Some foods can have hidden salt and sugar.
A big factor is ensuring that you are able to stick to the diet you are eating long-term. Studies find people who use short-term diets to lose weight tend to eventually regain it, and possibly add more weight on.
One study found people a regained 3065% of their lost weight within one year on these diets . Another found 1 in 3 ends up heavier than before they started dieting .
Ultimately, you shouldnt think of dieting as a short term fix. Losing the belly fat and keeping it off for good comes down to making sustainable lifestyle choices.
Also Check: Best Diet To Lose Weight While Training
Add Chia Seeds In Your Meal
If you are adding chia seeds in your meal regularly then you are doing the right thing. The chia seeds are a great source of anti-oxidants, fiber, and protein and omega3 fatty acids. All this makes them a great way to losing weight.
Its important not to eat the chia seeds dry. Make them hydrated and try to add it in your breakfast meal. A fiber rich breakfast will help your body to keep it on the right track. Chia seeds are also very yummy and healthy. You may add it to your smoothies, oatmeal or eggs and take it a healthy meal to reach your get rid of belly fat one week goal.
Reduce Refined Carbohydrate Intake
Just as you should drink whole milk because it is less processed, you should also reduce refined carbohydrate intake for the same reason. Refined carbs, during processing, are stripped of their bran and germ. The end result is food that is artificially low in fiber and nutrients and high on the glycemic index. When you eat foods with a high glycemic index, your blood sugar levels fluctuate.
Blood sugar levels spiking and crashing increases hunger and calorie consumption. This results in excess belly fat. Contrastingly, when you incorporate more whole grains into your diet, you will lose inches off your belly, lower your BMI and burn overall body fat. Replace processed cereals, white bread, and pasta with whole wheat pasta, whole grain bread, oats, barley, and quinoa.
Read Also: Online Diet And Nutrition Courses
How To Measure Abdominal Or Visceral Fat
MRI or CT scanning are currently considered the gold standards for measuring visceral and abdominal fat.5 A DEXA scan, which uses a low-dose x-ray beam, produces similar results and may be more accessible. Other tools like bioimpedance scales are less accurate and provide less information about visceral fat, but are widely available.6
For those who dont have access to imaging tools, a simple technique is to measure your waist circumference. General recommendations are for men to keep their waist measurement below 40 inches and women to keep their measurement below 35 inches . However, some ethnic groups, such as South Asians, have lower cutoffs of 35 inches for men and 31 inches for women.7
However, we suggest aiming for an even smaller waist circumference, most notably, one that will keep your waist-to-height ratio in a healthy range. Studies show that a waist-to-height ratio less than 0.5 may be an even better measurement for predicting a lower risk of health complications.8
- heart disease13
Belly fat is even associated with a shorter life.15 Even normal weight people, as defined by BMI, with extra belly fat are at increased risk of health complications.16
As we saw in 2020, more visceral fat is associated with a higher risk of severe Covid-19 complications.17
Fortunately, excess belly fat can be reduced. Studies show that reducing it improves metabolic health and is likely to improve overall health.18
Why Is Belly Fat Dangerous
Belly fat can actually be very dangerous for your health, it can cause a slew of health issues from diabetes, to heart disease, sleep apnea and even some cancer. Plus its uncomfortable and can lower self esteem and thats why I want to share with you you how to lose stomach fat.
Visceral fat in the midsection accounts for many belly fat issues, and its extremely dangerous. Visceral fat is a deeper belly fat, stored further under the skin and actually wraps itself around vital organs including the kidneys and liver.
Excess Stomach Fat Can Cause:
- Sleep apnea
Of course, along with all the health aspects of losing belly fat, there is also the cosmetic aspect. Having a flat belly will help you feel better in your own skin, in your clothing and give you a boost of self confidence.
Wouldnt you love to put on your jeans and feel sexy as hell? In this article, Ill show you how to lose belly fat fast so you can reduce belly fat and feel amazing.
Belly fat loss is not just an astetic issue, but an overall health issue! If you lose belly fat, you will gain health benefits as well.
Below youll find out how to lose belly fat naturally with diet plans, as well as 10 tips to lose belly fat fast keep scrolling.
You May Like: The Doctor’s Quick Inches Off Diet
Best Diet To Lose Belly Fat In 2021
Best Diet to Lose Belly Fat: If our goal is to reduce the abdomen, we must adopt a cleansing diet that includes diuretic fruits and vegetables that allow us to minimize swelling and end fluid retention.
Reducing the abdomen to look slim and toned is one of the grand ambitions of those who adopt a weight loss plan. Although it is not easy to achieve it, losing centimeters in this region of the body is key to showing off a more stylized figure.
Unfortunately, the big drawback is that it is usually the area that tends to accumulate fat the most. It also reflects problems such as fluid retention, constipation and other disorders that make it look inflamed. This is why, before resorting to miraculous methods, it is best to adopt a low-calorie diet that supports the functions that allow you to fight fat.
In this way, without exposing the health to unwanted reactions, we can begin to reduce its measurements to look flatter and more molded. Are you interested? Do not miss the diet that we share below.
The Best Diets To Lose Belly Fat
Trying to figure out how to lose belly fat fast can be cumbersome! Make it easy on yourself and choose one of these diets to help you reduce belly fat fast and get the flat stomach you want!
The best diet to lose belly fat, is the diet you can stick to thats why we focus on filling meals that help you burn belly fat, instead of starving you!
Don’t Miss: Atkins Diet Daily Carb Intake
What Causes A Pot Belly
- Liver Problems: Liver problems are a major cause of a pot belly, especially if your liver is inflamed and swollen. An unhealthy lifestyle often leads to non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and alcohol abuse damages the liver too. Luckily the liver is an amazing organ and is able to heal once you start living and eating healthily unless cirrhosis has occurred.
- Hypothyroidism: Thyroid problems can also lead to weight gain. When you have hypothyroidism it means that your thyroid is under active and it slows down your metabolism. One of biggest causes of thyroid problems is toxic chemicals and heavy metals all around us, in our food, and products we use on our skin and to clean our homes.
- Unhealthy Diet And Lifestyle: If you are overeating or eating food that has no nutrients and only puts excess sodium, sugar, and unhealthy fats into your body, your body cant work as well as it should and you will end up putting on weight. This includes alcohol as the body will try to process the alcohol before any other food leaving excess calories to store as fat.
- Poor Sleep Quality: Not getting enough quality sleep can interfere with the hormones, leptin and ghrelin, which control your appetite, causing you to overeat. Sleeping pills are also not the answer. You can use natural methods to sleep better.
The Best Indian Diet Plan To Lose Belly Fat
As you can tell, it will take more than just a healthy diet to lose weight, but eating healthy is a good start.
Drink Water Before Each Meal
Given the rising temps it’s to be expected that you may drink more water than usual in the coming months, just make sure your H20 intake occurs before you chow down. According to a British study, sipping 16 ounces of water before each meal can lead to substantial weight loss. Researchers enlisted 84 obese adults for a three-month experiment and broke the participants into two groups. The first group was told to drink 16 ounces of water half an hour before each of their meals while. the other group was told to imagine that they were already full prior to digging in. When the study concluded, the water group lost about 9 pounds, while their imaginative peers shed approximately three fewer pounds. Scientists suspect loading up on H2O before meals is an effective weight loss strategy because it helps increase satiety. If you’re less hungry when meal time rolls around, then you’re more inclined to make smarter food choices.
You May Like: Diets That Really Work To Lose Weight